Posts Tagged: Colour Storyline

The Museum Collection

We went to the warehouse where the artefacts and objects for the museum are stored, we were told that around 10% of the museums collections are displayed whilst the other 90% are in the warehouse for storage. For this workshop

The Museum Collection

We went to the warehouse where the artefacts and objects for the museum are stored, we were told that around 10% of the museums collections are displayed whilst the other 90% are in the warehouse for storage. For this workshop

Colour Storyline

Introduction After the introduction of all the stories our group decided that we would like to pursue the colours project, this was due to the broad nature of colour, the way we perceive it and the history behind it. There are

Colour Storyline

Introduction After the introduction of all the stories our group decided that we would like to pursue the colours project, this was due to the broad nature of colour, the way we perceive it and the history behind it. There are